If you are using Smart Coffee, Drink more water for better results! Let’s make it fun with a drink more water challenge. Here are several ways to enjoy the challenge.
What Is Smart Coffee?
A priority blend of amino acids, choline, and fat burners. We created a priority blend of amino acids, choline, and fat burners to include L-Theanine, Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline, Organic Peruvian Cocoa, PEA, Kigelia Africana Extract, Juglans Regia Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea and Chromium Polynicotinate.
Benefits from some of these ingredients include:
- Colombian dark roasted coffee delivers a potent blend of polyphenols.
- L-Theanine is an amino acid that can purportedly provide anti-stress and anti-anxiety effects and it is derived from tea leaves
- Our proprietary nootropic blend also includes Alpha GPC, a water-soluble choline compound; organic Peruvian Cocoa Powder that contains phenylethylalanine; Theobromine (promotes the feeling of falling in love) by reacting with certain chemicals in the brain;
- PEA which stimulates neurotransmitters by releasing chemicals in the brains which improve mood and increases alertness, focus, and concentration.
Elevate Your Happiness Hormones!
Nutritional support for the four hormones associated with happiness. Elevacity’s unique and proprietary products bundled together (Elevate coffee and XanthoMax) naturally promote your body’s own happiness hormones, Dopamine, Oxytocin, Serotonin, and Endorphins. Elevate Coffee is not just a
coffee. It is a functional beverage, with a proprietary blend of natural and botanical NOOTROPICS.
XanthoMax is a bio-available xanthohumol with the ability to support your body’s ability to produce its own oxytocin, naturally. Oxytocin is often called the hormone of happiness. Xanthohumol is a molecule found in the hops plant. D.O.S.E. is a supplement designed with you in mind.
Drink More Water Challenge!
Here’s the thing: when you drink smart coffee you MUST drink more water to get the best results. Here’s the challenge. Take your weight and divide it in half. That’s how much you should drink (in ounces) for our drink more water challenge!
That’s a LOT of water.
Here are three good reasons to drink more water:
- You NEED water to survive. Your body is composed of roughly 60% water. When you start to get thirsty, your body is dehydrated. Almost every organ in your body needs water to function properly. Water is essential for the proper circulation of nutrients in the body. Water serves as the body’s transportation system and when we are dehydrated things just can’t get around as well.
- Your skin will LOVE having more water. Our skin is our largest organ. You can improve the color and texture of your skin by building new cells properly. Drinking water also helps the skin do its job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating.
- It will help you Eliminate! By drinking more water, you are supporting your elimination organs like your kidney and liver. So, you’ll get your bodily functions moving faster. Water is a great cure for constipation.
Get a fun water bottle!
OK, this may seem like a crazy suggestion, but if you have a fun, reusable water bottle that you can take along with you throughout the day, do it! It will make drinking more water less of a challenge.