Check out these top Homeopathic Remedies for Insomnia, sleep apnea, or restless leg syndrome. You’ll be sleeping better in no time.
We all know how frustrating it can be not to be able to sleep at night. Experts say that you should be getting 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
As a mom, that’s basically impossible. I always thought it would get better as my kids age. I was wrong!
My current issues are:
- Potty training – “I PEEPEE MY DIAPER!” This is a good thing for boys who are going through potty training, I think?
- Nightmares/Loneliness/Who the heck knows why my daughter wakes up around midnight every night to jump in bed with me.
Here’s the trick to “what the experts say,” 7-9 hours of sleep may be recommended, but. Consider trying one of these homeopathic remedies for insomnia. getting a solid 5 hours of sound sleep is better than 7-9 hours of restless or light sleep
The magic sleep numbers
I was recently reading an article about the magic sleep number from the National Sleep Foundation.
“Common lore would have you believe that everyone needs seven to nine hours of sleep a night to feel their best—and for the majority of adults, that’s true.
However, there is (unfortunately!) no one-size-fits-all answer. Many factors (like age, your body’s base or innate need for sleep, age, sleep quality, pregnancy, and sleep debt) play a role in establishing your particular “magic number.”
As you age, your sleep needs change — older adults may need less sleep, seven to eight hours after age 65, for example, than their younger counterparts”
The article goes on to describe three questions you should ask to determine how much sleep you actually need. Check it out here, “How Many Hours of Sleep Do You Need?” Keep reading to find out the top homeopathic remedies for insomnia.
Insomnia is a very common problem suffered by many.
“Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep or stay asleep at night, resulting in unrefreshing or non-restorative sleep. Because different people need different amounts of sleep, insomnia is defined by the quality of your sleep and how you feel after sleeping—not the number of hours you sleep or how quickly you doze off. Even if you’re spending eight hours a night in bed, if you feel drowsy and fatigued during the day, you may be experiencing insomnia.”
Sometimes insomnia can come and go away on its own. Insomnia is typically caused by anxiety, stress, and depression. But anger, worry, grief, trauma, or bipolar disorder. When you identify the underlying reason, you can typically resolve your insomnia. If not, consider one of these homeopathic remedies for insomnia.
4 Homeopathic Remedies for Insomnia
Sometimes you follow all the great advice from around the internet – like make your bedroom a comfortable space, get out of bed when you can’t sleep, stop drinking alcohol a few hours before you go to bed, and obviously reduce caffeine.
But, what if those don’t work and you still struggle? Try one (or all) of these homeopathic remedies for insomnia.
Slow down – I’m not talking about doing drugs. What I’m talking about it a product that focuses on the non-THC (or HIGH feeling) part of the plant. Read more about this product here.
“Hemplevate is the bridge between body and mind. Our Endocannabinoid System plays a crucial role in helping to regulate our physiology, mood, and well-being by supporting countless metabolic pathways. The combination of Hemp, Echinacea Extract, Flax Seed Oil Extract, and Coconut Oil provides a synergism of holistic benefits that help support optimal health.”
According to the recent findings of the US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health:
“Preliminary research into cannabis and insomnia suggests that cannabidiol (CBD) may have therapeutic potential for the treatment of insomnia.”
One of the NUMBER 1 RESULTS from using Hemplevate: Helps fight poor sleep and insomnia
Hemplevate™ was created to combine the best of science and nature in an effort to deliver the ultimate product strategies surrounding Endocannabinoid Nutrition (ECN). Combining proprietary water dispensable technology with full spectrum Industrial Hemp oil concentrate and specially selected whole food extracts deliver one of Nature’s most potent Super Foods. Our products are the bridge between body and mind that supports a healthy and vibrant life.
Hemplevate is available online for $129/bottle.
2. Sound Sleep Patch
The Sound Sleep Patch contains a synergistic blend of all-natural ingredients that help you to fall asleep more quickly, enhance overall sleep quality, improve morning alertness, and reduce daytime fatigue.
Wearing a patch will help absorb the ingredients faster than taking a sleeping pill.
Ingredients: Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Lemon Balm Extract, Jujube Seed Extract, Suntheanine (L-Theanine), 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)
Vitamin B6 in the form pyridoxal 5′-phosphate, is an important cofactor in serotonin synthesis, a neurotransmitter that has an important role in sleep. Serotonin is then converted to Melatonin which helps control your sleep and wake cycles.
- Magnesiumis a major factor in relaxing the smooth muscles within the blood vessels, and affects circulating levels of norepinephrine and the synthesis of serotonin and nitric oxide.
- Lemon Balm Extracthas been used medicinally for centuries to address sleep disturbances, including restlessness and insomnia, reduce anxiety and promote a sense of calm and relaxation.
- Jujube Seed Extract has been shown to support individuals with an overactive mind to get a restful night of sleep by helping to calm the central nervous system.
- Suntheanine®(L-Theanine) in clinical studies have shown to induce a sense of calm in patients with anxiety and sleep disorders. L-Theanine does not act as a sedative, but it does significantly improve sleep quality.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), is an intermediate in the natural conversion of the essential amino acid, tryptophan, to serotonin. Clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP increases the amount and availability of serotonin produced by the body. Increased brain serotonin levels may produce positive effects on emotional well-being, appetite regulation, melatonin production and maintaining a healthy sleep cycle.
Available online for $34.97 or $22 smart ship
Sleep Well Spray
If you have any sort of sleep disorder like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome or insomnia, this product is a MUST HAVE. As one of the homeopathic remedies for insomnia I recommend, this one is one of the BEST!
About Sleep Well Spray: This plant-powered product designed to promote restful sleep without next-day drowsiness.
Vegan melatonin helps control sleep and wake cycles, promoting healthy sleep patterns and helping to combat sleep disruptions from jet lag
- Supports sleep, rest and relaxation with a proprietary botanical blend of chamomile (Chamomilla recutita), hops, valerian, and passion flower
- Natural lemon-flavored spray delivers an effective dose of vegan melatonin
- Just seven sprays deliver melatonin and a targeted botanical blend to support the body’s natural sleep mechanism
- Non-addictive formula supports healthy sleep patterns without next-day drowsiness
Help reduce the effects of jet lag and the time it takes to fall asleep
Melatonin is known to be an effective sleep aid, but some find it causes drowsiness in the morning. This lemony-tasting spray delivers a gentle dose of melatonin to send you off to sleep peacefully, but feeling great in the a.m.
How to use: Shake well, then press actuator down 3 or more times to prime pump. Spray into your mouth, hold for 20 seconds and then swallow. Use 7 sprays once nightly (at bedtime or 30 minutes before). Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin
Available online for $43
4. Olly Restful Sleep Gummy Supplement
The common ingredients we’ve seen in these amazing homeopathic remedies for insomnia include melatonin, L-Theanin, chamomile, and Lemon Balm.
These tasty gummies are easy to take, taste DELICIOUS, and have all those fabulous ingredients necessary for a healthy sleep cycle.
Melatonin: We’ve got your (drug-free) mellow right here. This naturally occurring hormone works with your body’s chemistry to promote healthy sleep cycles.
L-Theanine: An amino acid found in green tea that encourages calmness so you can hush those voices in your head and drift off.
Botanicals: Flower power! Chamomile, passion flower & lemon balm to soothe & relax.
Available on Amazon for $12.99