This one is for the dads (If you aren’t a dad, feel free to share it with someone special as a hint). First of all, you are awesome for searching for a Mother’s Day gifts for your wife! These gift ideas are perfect if your kids are little or you just want to ensure your wife has an amazing Mother’s Day.
There are really three gifts you need to make sure your wife receives for Mother’s Day:
- Something homemade from your kids
- Card/Gift from kids
- Something from you
And don’t forget your Mom! She obviously raised a pretty decent human, so be sure she knows how much you appreciate her.
Mother’s Day Gifts (For Your Wife!)
Have fun helping your kids make something for your wife! Some of my most cherished gifts from previous Mother’s Days are something that my Husband took the time to help my kids make.
Here is a great guide that will give you lots of ideas. Plus, she breaks it down by age group: Best Mother’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers.
If your kids are in school or daycare, they may also make something for your wife at school. It doesn’t hurt to make sure she knows that you helped the kids make something just for her, too!
Jump over to Pinterest if you need more ideas.
What I Love about Mom Fill in the Love Journal
This is so adorable and you will have a blast filling this out with your kids. Your wife will probably shed a few tears or laughs when she reads this book – which she will do over and over.
This little book contains fill-in-the-blank lines to describe why your wife is the best. Just complete each line and voilà: you have a uniquely personal gift Mother will read again and again. Make it as hilarious, honest, or heartfelt as you choose!
Here are some the questions:
1. I love your _____________.
2. I love hearing stories about your _____________.
3. You inspire me to _____________.
4. I love it when you call me _____________.
5. I’m humbled by your _____________.
6. I love remembering the time we went _____________ with _____________.
7. I’m thankful I got your _____________.
8. I love that you still _____________ for me.
9. I hope to be as _____________ as you one day.
10. I am so _____________ that _____________.
If your kids are addicted to Baby Shark, then (hopefully) your wife will appreciate this as one of the Mother’s Day Gifts for Your Wife.
Mommy Shark Necklace
Made up of high-quality Silver-tone chain. It is made of stainless steel – a great choice for jewelry as it does not rust and is very durable so you can treasure your necklace for a lifetime!
Mommy Shark Tshirt
- Professionally printed super soft funny and awesome tees. Our lightweight fitted tees are made from ultra soft ringspun cotton to get that comfortable fit and feel. Once you put this shirt on, you won’t want to take it off.
- Satisfaction guaranteed! Our tees are slim fit so order a larger shirt if you’re between sizes. Larger sizes are available – 3XL 4XL and 5XL – for most designs. If you are unsatisfied with the fit, we will provide an immediate exchange.
Mother Daughter/ Mother Son Necklace
This is so sweet. THE MEANING: For anyone who has a little piece of their heart belongs to someone else. Honor the infinite bond between mother and daughter or son and let her know she’s always connected to you just like these interlocking circles. When she wears this necklace she’ll have a reminder of her strength and that you are always there for her.
A Gift From You – Plan a Weekend Getaway
Find a babysitter for the weekend and make it a date. Let her sleep in and explore somewhere new! She will love the surprise when she opens a fun, new suitcase with an even bigger surprise – you planned a trip! Even if it’s just one night away in a nearby town, you can schedule a dinner reservation and let her sleep in. Maybe even plan a massage – this will be her best Mother’s Day ever!!