Radiant skin is within your reach! You can have beautiful, glowing skin. Here’s how I have transformed my sun-damaged skin with wrinkles and age spots. Here are 5 unique ways to get that glowing skin.
When you research online on how to get radiant skin, you’ll get a lot of results like this:
They do an amazing job of discussing the top products and what to do like exfoliate and use this product or that highlighter.
- I want to challenge you to dig a little deeper. These 5 unique tips will help you understand WHY you may be having skin problems and HOW to quickly and easily break through those problems.
Here are my top 5 unique tips to have Radiant Skin:
1. Consider your diet!
What you are putting inside your body shows on your skin. If you are having breakouts, dry skin, wrinkles or any other skin issues, take a look at your diet. When I first discovered, it was like DOH! Slapping myself on the forehead. That’s when I decide to make a commitment to improving my health so it shows on the inside AND the outside.
2. Face Yoga
This was a very unique and fun exercise that I’ve discovered recently. Check out dailyom.com and search for Anti-Aging Face Yoga. This is a 21-day course where the instructor will take you through face yoga techniques like tapping, pinching, and so much more.
These techniques will help you increase the production of collagen and elastin (did you know we start losing collagen and elastin when we turn 20?!)
I like to listen to the video course before I go to bed after I’ve washed my face for the night.
3. Shave Your Face!
Women, are you shaving your face? I typically will get my eyebrows waxed or threaded. But, have you found little hairs on your mustache area? Or a big black hair coming out of your chin?! I have and it is ugly!! Is there anything worse than this!?
So, what I recommend is once or twice a week shave! While I’m in the show and the steam from the shower has opened my pores already, use a clean razor and shave those parts of your face. This practice will not make the hairs grow back thicker or faster, this will just help you avoid embarrassing situations with those big hairs in unexpected places.
4. Use a Serum!
Along with a solid skincare routine, be sure you are using serum. Serum will improve the collagen production of your skin. While serums are no doubt nourishing and weed out many skin problems at the root, they also come with visible benefits and perks.
- Your skin texture will improve drastically thanks to the collagen and Vitamin C content, becoming firmer and smoother, leading to visibly younger looking skin.
- There will be lesser spots, scars, pimples and other marks, as they start lightening with regular use of a serum, particularly one with plant concentrates being used. This is done in a holistic manner, without the use of harmful peels and chemicals.
- You’ll see reduction in the size of open pores, which in turn give rise to lesser blackheads and whiteheads.
- Under eye serums also have visible benefits, with the reduction of dryness, dark circles and fine lines. They are an instant pick-me-up for brighter eyes.
- With the use of serums, there will be lesser inflammation, redness and dryness instead, the skin will look dewy fresh and moisturised.
5. Moor Mud Mask
Celebrities have flocked to this treatment for radiant skin for ages. But Moor Mud has been used for over 2,000 years.
The important thing to remember is that results are best seen when using this mask over time. This mask purifies and infuses skin with vital nutrients, minerals and trace elements while providing powerful free-radical protection and antiseptic properties, leaving skin deeply nourished, replenished and resilient.
The Elier Mud Mask has anti-aging, regenerating, antioxidant and antiseptic impact. Moor Mud is suitable for all skin types. It will help reverse the visible signs of aging, even wrinkles and gives the less-lined look of the skin.
Which of these 5 tips will you try?